People keep coming to this site by searching for ‘HAREM TITLE free download torrent’ and whatnot.
There are no torrents or free downloads here, except the special promotions.
Now, I understand that it’s not always possible to pay for the fiction that you like. And unfortunately, with most of the titles being in Kindle Unlimited (Exclusive to Amazon) those same titles cannot become available in libraries, which would have been an honest low-cost alternative.
But indie authors need to be compensated for the work they put out (pun intended) and the level of quality is increasing every single month.
I think that nobody can deny that they are worth your support.
What can you do?
- You can join the author’s newsletter. It’s standard practice for indie authors to give out the series starters in their newsletters. Look them up and see if that’s the case.
- You can ask for Audible review copies on the author’s social media page, Facebook page or group.
- You can join our newsletter for promotion updates and like Harem GameLit Books on Facebook so that you never miss a free promotion, they happen all the time.
- You can search your libraries for the rare case of indie author in this genre that is wide, meaning non KU-exclusive.
- You can join the authors’ groups for ARC copies, early-access to new stories in exchange for feedback. Sometimes that happens on Patreon. Seriously, the authors in this genre are some of the most engaged, friendly, tech-savvy individuals you’re likely to meet. Be polite and look them up, you’d be surprised.
- And finally, you can just comment on this page with what you’d really-really like to read and the authors lurking (hi there!) might reach out to you. Who knows?
March 8, 2022 at 7:04 pm
You’d be surprised. I’d have never given half the authors that I have a chance without those things.
Now I’m not only a $40 a month Patreon supporter but I purchase new releases for series that I’ve started.
It’s a sad truth that more than half these books aren’t worth the time, let alone the money. So having someone share a book and get you hooked on a author or a series is a net win for the author considering that otherwise I’d just never have given them a chance.